When: November 22, 2012 Thanksgiving Morning
- 6:30am: Race Day Packet Pick Up Opens
- 7:45am: Turkey Trot 10K Wheelchair
- 7:50am: Turkey Trot 10K Run
- 8:30am: Turkey Trot 5K Run/Walk
- 10:00am: Elite Women’s & PA/USATF
- 10:30am: Elite Men’s & PA/USATF Men
- 10:50am: Kid’s Fun Run
- 11:30am: Elite PA/USATF Awards Ceremony
Where: Downtown San Jose
- START: Santa Clara Street at Market Street
- FINISH: Santa Clara Street at Delmas Street
- FESTIVAL SITE: Guadalupe River Park / Arena Green
Why: Over the past 7 years we have donated over $2.3 million to three local charities. This year, our goal is to donate $700,000 to the 3 awesome charities! Plus it’s a great way to start the day and get ready for a lot of eating at Thanksgiving dinner.
How: Participate by registering, volunteering or donating to the event. If you are registering, remember there are many categories you may qualify for and would be fun for you to possible win a certain category. Check out our timed and non-timed categories for more information. We are capping registration this year at 25,000 participants so register today!
Who: You! Your family, friends, colleagues, and neighbors. The more the merrier.