When: November 28, 2013 Thanksgiving Morning
- 6:30am: Race Day Packet Pick Up Opens (There will not be day of, on-site registration. Registration is only available online till 6am Thanksgiving morning, but capacity is 25,000, so registration may close early like it did last year.)
- 7:00 am: Costume Contest sponsored by Virgin America & Mercury News
- 7:45am: 10K Wheelchair sponsored by Palo Alto Medical Foundation
- 7:50am: 10K Run sponsored by Sharks Foundation
- 8:30am: 5K Run/Walk sponsored by KLA Tencor
- 9:00am: Kids activities begin in Family Fun Zone
- 10:00am: Elite Women sponsored by SVB Financial & PA/USATF Women sponsored by El Camino Hospital
- 10:30am: Elite Men’s & PA/USATF Men sponsored by PG&E
- 10:30 am: Kid’s Fun Run sponsored by Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital (open to ages 2-9)
- 11:30 am: Elite Awards Ceremony (all “open” winners will receive their medals and gift cards by mail three weeks after the race)
- Noon Conclusion
Where: Downtown San Jose
- START: Santa Clara Street at Market Street
- FINISH: Santa Clara Street at Delmas Street
- FESTIVAL SITE: Guadalupe River Park / Arena Green
Why: In the past 8 years we have donated over $3 million to three local charities. This year, our goal is to donate $700,000 to the three awesome charities! Plus it’s a great way to start the day and get ready for a lot of eating at Thanksgiving dinner.
How: Participate by registering, volunteering or donating to the event. If you are registering, remember there are many categories you may qualify for and would be fun for you to possibly win a certain category. Check out our timed and non-timed categories for more information. We are capping registration this year at 25,000 participants so register today!
Who: You! Your family, friends, colleagues, and neighbors. The more the merrier.