Recognized as North America’s largest timed Thanksgiving Day run/walk, the Applied Materials “Silicon Valley Turkey Trot” offers groups, organizations, and companies a great way to be branded with a time-valued community event that benefits deserving charities. With attendance of over 35,000 participants and spectators combined, there are many ways to sponsor and partner with the “Silicon Valley Turkey Trot.”
Branding benefits can include the following (determined by sponsorship level):
- Brochures: Logo on 28,000 race brochures/postcards
- Posters: Logo on 1,000 race posters
- San Jose Mercury News: Logo in six full-page San Jose Mercury News ads
- Community Newspapers: Logo on all 11 Community Newspaper Group full page ad
- Bellou Publishing: Logo in all full-page Bellou Publishing newspaper ad
- Race T-Shirts: Logo on 25,000 race shirts
- Web Site: Logo prominently displayed on sponsor page
- Social Media: Facebook post to over 6,000+ followers
- Virtual Race Bag : Ad or special offer inclusion to 25,000 registrants
- Race Day Tent/Signage
- Seat on Executive Steering Committee
- Table at our Expo at Sports Basement Sunnyvale to distribute company information to attendees
The “Silicon Valley Turkey Trot” is always looking for In-Kind donations for items such as:
- Race day water for participants
- Food stuffs for race day participants – bananas
- Prize items, electronics, gift cards
For current opportunities in sponsorship, in-kind donations, being a vendor in our race day festival area/packet pick-up expo, or other support related elements, please contact Chris Weiler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Partnerships in the Community and with Race Events
The “Silicon Valley Turkey Trot” also partners with other community events that include run/fitness/health/sporting related events, community fundraisers, and many other similar programs. We can offer a no-dollar cost, cross-promotion of your event in our social media, email and other electronic based marketing channels with groups, businesses, and organizations. We offer the opportunity to trade vendor space at our venues in reciprocation for space at other events. We also offer ad and promotional space in our Virtual Race Bag – you can view an example here.
If you are interested in cross-promoting your event or race, please contact Robert Chang at email@example.com.