Volunteers are needed to help with the upcoming Turkey Trot! Help is needed for pre-race registration days as well as on the day of the race. All volunteers must be signed up prior to volunteering. Please check our website in September for more information about volunteering for the 2013 Applied Materials Silicon Valley Turkey Trot!
What can you do?
- Course Monitor: help direct runners, watch for traffic, and cheer runners
- Bib Packet Pickup: hlep runners collect their race bibs and information
- Refreshments: set up tables, monitor distribution, and clean up
- Post-Race: hand out t-shirts, snacks, and bottled water
Registration and Contact Info
If you’d like to sign up for any of the above volunteer positions, please use one of following methods.
- Email email@example.com
- Phone our Turkey Trot hotline at (408) 266 – 8866 ext. 531