Volunteer for the Applied Materials “Silicon Valley Turkey Trot!”
- EXPO volunteer: Help hand out bibs and shirts to runners the week before the race
- Course Monitor: help direct runners, watch for traffic, and cheer on participants
- Bib Packet Pickup: help runners collect their race bibs and information
- Refreshments: set up tables, monitor distribution, and clean up
- Distribute: t-shirts and refreshments
Last year, almost 2,000 volunteers helped make the race and the EXPO a HUGE success. This year, we need your help to make this the best race ever!
We REALLY NEED additional adult volunteers for race day. Slots are still available!
We also need more volunteers to help out with the SPLUNK EXPO the week before the race. 4 hour shifts are available Friday, November 17th, through Wednesday, November 22nd.
DUE TO OVERWHELMING COMMUNITY SUPPORT, most volunteer opportunities for minors for the Turkey Trot race morning are already filled. Feel free to keep checking the page for cancellations. Keep in mind that all minor registrations must have a valid electronic parental consent by November 10th in order to participate. If you have already registered and have not gotten consent, please ask your parent or guardian to go here and let them know the email address you used to register for the race.
For additional information on volunteering for the Turkey Trot, please go to www.shfb.org/turkeytrot