Volunteers are needed to help with the Turkey Trot! Help is needed for Expo days and race day. All volunteers must be signed up prior to volunteering. Please use the links below to volunteer for the Applied Materials “Silicon Valley Turkey Trot!”
- Course Monitor: help direct runners, watch for traffic, and cheer runners
- Bib Packet Pickup: help runners collect their race bibs and information
- Refreshments: set up tables, monitor distribution, and clean up
- Post-Race: hand out t-shirts, snacks, and bottled water
If you’d like to sign up for any of the above volunteer positions, please use one of the following methods.
- Online registration will open soon.
- Contact Veronica Torres at email@example.com
- Phone our Turkey Trot hotline at (408) 266 – 8866 ext. 531